Banner Case Lavvi Mignow


  • SAP modules FI, AA, CO, CLM, TRM, TM, FSCM(CM), SD, MM, EWM, PM, QM, PP, HCM and REBATE (SD)
  • Conversion Time 5 months

01. A remarkable SAP S/4HANA migration with MIGNOW

IHARA is a research and development company that has been providing solutions for Brazilian agriculture for 57 years. It is recognized in the agricultural sector as a source of Japanese innovation and technology, carrying a brand known for its credibility and the trust of its customers. The company offers a complete portfolio of fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, biologicals, acaricides and special products, with a total of more than 80 solutions that contribute to the protection of more than 100 different types of crops. This collaboration allows farmers to produce an increasing amount of higher quality food in a sustainable way. In 2022, IHARA entered the pasture segment, offering innovative solutions to Brazilian farmers. 
In 2022, IHARA embarked on an innovative project in the pasture segment, offering solutions to Brazilian farmers. This effort involved a dedicated project with duration in five months, December 1st, 2022 to May 1, 2023, and a data volume of 956 GB. The project scope included the upgrade to SAP S/4HANA 1809, covering a wide range of modules such as FI, AA, CO, CLM, TRM, TM, FSCM(CM), SD, MM, EWM, PM, QM, PP, HCM and REBATE (SD). This migration was carried out on HANA 2.0, with a smooth transition to AWS Cloud. IHARA's commitment to adopting cutting-edge technology is evident in this project, demonstrating its dedication to advancing the agricultural sector. 

02. Customer situation and objective

IHARABRAS, a leading company, embarked in one transformative journey to elevate your Law Suit in business e infrastructure technological! 
With one existing SAP environment running on SAP S/4HANA 1809, IHARABRAS he had with the aim of modernizing yet more, to enjoy functionalities advanced and ensure scalability for the future. The main objective he was migrate to SAP S/4HANA 2021, enjoying O innovative MIGNOW, the first software in the world for conversion e upgrade SAP. O project sought to improve The efficiency operational, speed up Law Suit and unlock new resources, minimizing the time inactivity e interruptions.

03. Our involvement and approach

Our envDevelopment in framing this situation began with a complete assessment of IHARABRAS' existing SAP landscape. Recognizing the importance of a smooth migration, we leverage MIGNOW's unique capabilities for SAP conversions. The migration process involved a technical upgrade of the SAP S/4HANA 1809 for 2021 release, focusing on precision and minimal interruptions. Custom code fixes, CPI enablement, and interface adjustments were meticulously performed to ensure compatibility and data integrity. 2,400 impressive objects were identified for adjustment, with MIGNOW's ABAP team expertly handling their 3% while automated corrections for the remaining 97%. 

04. Results

Smooth transition and minimal downtime ensured uninterrupted business operations! 
The successful upgrade project to SAP S/4HANA 2021 marked an important milestone for IHARABRAS. The company now operates on a modernized platform equipped with advanced features, paving the way for productivity gains. With the migration, IHARA can now take advantage of benefits of Rise with SAP, including greater agility, innovation and efficiency through integrated cloud solutions, enabling the company to further advance its agricultural efforts. 

05. Technical Aspects

The technical aspects of the migration were comprehensive, covering custom code fixes, CPI activation, and SAP DC activation. In particular, the MIGNOW ABAP team played a key role in tweaking and fine-tuning the custom code, resulting in a smooth and efficient migration process. With a meticulous approach, more than 97% of the identified objects were automatically fixed, minimizing manual efforts and accelerating the project timeline. 


The IHARABRAS SAP S/4HANA migration shows the successful partnership between IHARABRAS and MIGNOW, reinforcing our commitment to delivering excellence in SAP migrations. This remarkable case study exemplifies how innovative solutions can drive business transformation, efficiency and competitiveness, setting an industry benchmark. 

Are you interested?

Join the different customers that keep your SAP S / 4HANA updated around the world, with MIGNOW.

Speak to an expert